Polling only lets all the maxed neckbeards OSRS GP continue to deny content to Runescape. They'll eventually lower the pass threshold or move it to tip based polling. The quantity of new and returning mid-high lvl players they get will easily off-balance the vocal bank standing minority they'll shed for a month till they resub again. RS3 is what happens without user polling. The neighborhood picking what goes in Runescape signifies the playerbase wanted something and Runescape will not be pushed into the ground from aqful upgrades. One for all is the system you are currently proposing. Polling is the opinion of the userbase. It is everyone having a voice.

The very first question about frequently do I play this sport, there should be a choice of,"I'm currently taking a break." Which is fine. My issue is I suck at this game. I'm 1600 total but I am not overly efficient or combat focused so that I have not bossed or completed master quests. Therefore it did not give me an choice to state I don't know when it came to these queries. I set neutral which I presume throws off the integrity of that answer. Also when you're talking about Jagex that I had no clue how to answer those questions. I really don't know anything about Jagex out the OSRS team that I believe is a relatively small part of your organization.

In addition, I wish I knew anything about your parent company MacArthur. They are a ghost in the internet. Furthermore, the only thing I truly do understand is that Jagex has pretty much given up on every game they have ever tried to earn outside of RuneScape. What the flying fuck did they do with MechScape/Stellar Dawn. There was no option for updating skills or saying I don't want you to focus on some of those options in any way. Eventually for the query,"what do you consider customer care?" An alternative should really be,"What customer support?"

With the management this poll is attempting to haul people's opinions, I am very, very, very fearful. Repeatable quests, HD customers, once more hoping to push new abilities, etc.. No place to explain answers that need context, such as satisfaction with Jagex's (non-existant) customer service or just how much confidence we place in them. Questions regarding how polling content functions in particular is terrifying, given Jagex's recent penchant for just forcing content which has failed multiple polls through as ethics upgrades.

And of course: Asking for people's favorite games, location of residence, employment status, and even their PHONE NUMBER is extremely inappropriate for this kind of survey. Appears nakedly like an effort for collecting marketing data for sale. Editing this in now that I consider it The more I consider the telephone number piece, the slimier it feels to be honest. We all know completely damn well that Jagex isn't going to call anyone who answers this poll. Leading people to give their personal information into a survey under the guise of"Wow you're so smart, maybe we will call you to your opinions on upcoming stuff!" Is absolutely disgusting, and if anything else, I did not react intense enough.

The major answer I gave in this runescape 2007 gold survey I want to get around: The last decision on any content should be made with BOTH the neighborhood AND Jagex working together to produce content that's really worth adding to Runescape. Players have proven they will vote yes to some fairly absurd shit (Watch the Tome debacle) at which Jagex should step in and realize that asking was a mistake, while Jagex has also demonstrated that when they forge ahead in their own it doesn't work out well for us either. Attempting to frame this question since an either/or is leaving out a massive quantity of nuance from the problem, which is something which applies to numerous issues discussed in the poll.