What a wonderful way to spend time together as a family and create memories that will last forever! I wish I'd thought of something similar to this and had the creativity to pull it off!It was our effort at a river. There are magnetic fishing and fish rods too.Not alot. Located a couple TV boxes, a ton of construction paper, and just bargain hunting online. With 3 children and homeschooling, we have a great deal of craft stuff for them. My wife is the building paper engineer.

What a miracle of a person you are, I'm so happy you are out there being amazing and assisting your kids embrace joy and possibilities.I adore the amount of effort and time you put into making something special and enjoyable for your kids. Great job!! We just bought another change with animal crossing so that we could play more people together. Waiting your turn when there's 5 people in the turning was torture! Certainly worth it!

Literally same. Also! Can take calls for you as a private assistant.

We do not take it too badly. We do not allow a lot of screen time and they diversify their time one of television, games, and tablet , when they do get to. In addition, we do alot of activities together as a family and it makes for an enjoyable place for them to get to hangout with their cousins that live in a different state.My wife and I both went to school to become teachers. I am now a Realtor and my wife does In-Home Care for the elderly. I do dabble in cardboard and carpentry was perfect for building it all. Thank you

If you want to know more about AC, you can visit https://www.acbells.com/