No issue. Those points can get you a couple extra badges somewhere rather than using them at a useless stat. I really don't place one point in free throw. Even in my pure shooting construct I don't place any in free throw even to the badges since it's just a waste of points and NBA 2K21 MT Coins I still hit the FT's. So basically rather devote those 15-20 points else where. I get just 1 shooting badge cause I dont concentrate on it whatsoever. . Cheers for the opinion mate!

I know everyone enjoys chunk handling, but if you play with a team that has a good point guard, I believe that you should just give up ball handling and add your shooting up stats. If you are open, your guard will find and bangMainly cause I push a whole lot to the rim and also get around 6-7 freethrows per game in rec.way money anyway.

I've bought every NBA 2K since the initial one on Dreamcast. I have the physical current gen Mamba Edition pre-ordered from Best Buy since I want the steelbook case that it includes. I will not be enjoying a lot of the current gen version but I wind up saving $10 on the next gen version because I was likely gonna purchase 200k VC anyway. Sucks that all the Kobe MyPLAYER gear won't move though.

I'll be purchasing just because I don't even buy 2k every year, therefore it was never a custom for me to discard money anyway,frankly Kobe's passing. . .makes me wish to connect myself with basketball in every manner possible.So updated 2k is what I want at this time.

Yes the myplayer builder is the same but why do an entirely different one when that person too good. Yes the game LOOKS the same. That's because current gen is pretty much maxed out on this engine. We still haven't seen the parks that may or Cheap NBA 2K21 MT might not be a good thing. We have a new myteam with a great deal of new features. We're obtaining a mycareer that looks better than the one of the mycareers we have gotten because 2k17.