In the next few months, Velazquez hopes to be able to compete with Mut 22 coins the Madden champion from the collegiate levels, and also who won the high school competition contested through the Playstation. "I will strive to be better however I'm not sure I'm satisfied," he said. "It could be a great learning experience if I lose, but if I do win, an even greater experience."

Finally, Los Angeles Rams wide receiver Cooper Kupp improved by one point to 91 overall.

Kupp has been unstoppable this season with the tying 63 receptions for 924 yards and 10 touchdowns, all in eight games. He could challenge the record books if he keeps that pace throughout the entire 17-game campaign.

He is the top player in the NFL with receiving yards and touchdown catches , and is one point behind Tyreek Hill to lead the league in overall receptions.

PC gamers, rejoice! Origin is now available with a veritable bounty of savings to enjoy on Black Friday. If you're in the market for the most recent titles, or some iconic EA gaming titles there's plenty on offer from the publishing huge.

No matter if you're an RPG fan, or you like sports games, or even if you are an avid simulation player, there's bound to be something in Origin's collection that gives you hooked on gaming...

There are plenty of deals to be had here, then. There's plenty more on offer also, including deals regarding Sims 4 expansions, Apex Legends, and an STAR WARS Triple Bundle. You can also save when you join EA Play as well; EA Play subscribers receive 10% off the Origin store in mmoexp madden 22 coins addition to the standard.